Best Way To Wash Bras
You can extend the life of your underwear by the way you wash a bra or store a bra with the wise application of some care tips.
- Ideally, hand-washing your bras should be your first option, however that isn’t always possible.
- Machine washing can be an alternative; when washing in the machine you should always close the bra’s hooks and place the bra in a lingerie bag. Then use a regular or gentle cycle.
- If using the washer, run the gentle cycle for your bras with an alcohol-free lingerie detergent.
Best Way To Dry Bras
If you want your bras to last longer, air drying is the optimal approach. You can air dry a bra either by laying it flat, or by hanging. Lace bras will dry very quickly due to the light and delicate nature of the fabric.
If you choose to machine dry your bra, use a lingerie washing bag first before placing it in the dryer.
How do you store your bras?
Bras benefit from being stored with space, standing up with the cups as such that other bras are supporting them. This will help the cups to hold their shape. Folding or crumpling bras is a bad idea, as it may damage the structure.
How To Choose The Best Fitting Bra Replacement
When it’s time to shop for a new bra, focus on the fit first. While you may be used to wearing the same size bra for most of your adult life, your site and shape may change over time. We recommend measuring your bra size for best results.
The list below includes some common issues that women have with bras that don’t fit properly.
- Not everyone is aware that there is an inverse relationship between band size and cup size. If you go up in band size, you’ll need to go down in cup size, and vice versa.
- If your bra straps are digging into your shoulders and your breasts are spilling over the cup, a likely explanation for that is your cups are too small. You may want to invest in a larger cup size. And remember the bigger the cup size the smaller the band size.
- If the bra band is riding up between your shoulder blades, the likeliest cause is that your bra band is too big and that it is time to replace it with a bra that has a smaller band size and bigger cup size.
- Conversely, if your straps are slipping off your shoulders, the issue may be that your cups are too big, and that a smaller cup size is in order.
- The issue of the center gore floating away from the sternum can occur when your cups are too big, and this can be remedied by getting a bra with a smaller cup size.
Fit Au Max Lingerie offers high-quality, beautiful bras for larger-busted women, and with the help of our resources, you can keep them in great condition for longer.
Check a few of our Bras: